* Tournament play, and NorCal State Cup are not included in fees and determined by each team.
* Required Uniform is not included in the fees.
Players in younger age groups (i.e., U9 to U14), training for competitive teams begins in Fall and continues through May (Fall and Spring seasons). For players in the older age groups (U15 and above), training for competitive teams begins in May and continues through April with time off during the local high school season. There is no restriction on playing up as a guest for league and/or tournament play.
DISCOUNTS & PAYMENTS
A muti-player discount is available for families with more than one player in the club. A discount of $25.00 per sibling of up to two other siblings will be given. Sibling is defined same parents and same address. Please make a note on the registration form or check which players are related and who is receiving the discount.
WSC encourages and welcomes its members to be more involved. The more involved our members are, the better the Club becomes. The Club volunteer hour’s requirement are 120 hours per year or ($320)
- WOODLAND SOCCER CLUB DOES NOT WANT THE EXTRA VOLUNTEER FEE MONEY. THE CLUB WANTS MEMBERS TO VOLUNTEER AND GET INVOLVED!
- As member’s complete hours they are tracked with the Club. Fees are not collected up front. Teams are only charged if they do not fulfill the volunteer hours.
- The Club will communicate to coaches and members of volunteer opportunities.
Woodland Soccer Club